25th July 2021
Clapham Pioneers is pleased to announce the resumption of club activities in accordance with England Athletics Covid-19 guidelines. Activity can now take place in unlimited numbers if it is within a Covid-19 secure environment.
Each Tuesday we will now be offering the following sessions:
- Two interval sessions on Clapham Common
- A guided 5k run on Clapham Common
- A timed 5k first Tuesday of every month, Battersea Park
Full details of each session will be posted on our Facebook Group each week, including the sign up sheet.
We have appointed a Covid-19 Coordinator, Rob Jones, who has risk assessed our sessions. The following key adaptations have been made:
- There will be no changing facilities
- We will meet directly at the training site and start promptly
- Full registration of participants for all activities
To become a member complete this online form and pay the annual registration fee. Please note, all sessions are now available to drops-in or non-members.
Before you come to a session you MUST complete the pre-registration form to ensure we have up to date contact details for you.
Full details and guidance from England Athletics are available here.
Your Pioneers Committee