I declare that I am medically fit to run and train with Clapham PiONEERs and I accept full responsibility for my own health and safety in doing so. I hereby accept the Clapham PiONEERs disclaimer for non-members, and that this disclaimer is in effect whilst I run at the club and am not a paid-up member:
- Clapham PiONEERs, and its coaches, members, or other associates assumes no liability for information contained herein, nor will be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any injury up to and including death which may occur through following information within this site, or participating in group events
- The club is operated and managed by a number of volunteers in their free time and these volunteers cannot accept any responsibility for any events that occur at the club
- Every person attending the club must take full and complete responsibility for their own actions. Know your limits.
- If you require any special assistance, it is your responsibility to notify run leaders and/or volunteers. The club may not be able to fulfil your special requirements.
- All non-members acknowledge that participating in and volunteering for organised group runs, social events, and/or races with Clapham PiONEERs are potentially hazardous activities and may cause injury and/or death
- All non-members acknowledge that Clapham PiONEERs activities may include (but not limited to): falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road etc, all such risks which is reasonable foreseeable
- If you have any medical conditions that could affect you, it’s your responsibility to make the club aware of these before you run
- If you feel dizzy, faint or unwell during a Clapham PiONEERs activity it’s your responsibility to stop exercising and to notify a member of the club committee of this
- It’s your decision alone whether or not you are fit and able to run. If you are unsure consult your physician. We recommend that you can run at least 5k comfortably
- The volunteer leading the session reserves the right to refuse to let you run with the group.
- The minimum age that we can accept is 18 unless accompanied by an adult
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for running must be worn. You should dress appropriately for the weather and for the lighting conditions
- We recommend that you run with your mobile phone
- During darker evening runs we recommend that you bring a hand held torch or wear a head torch together with reflective clothing
- Each runner must accept full and complete liability for their actions
- Clapham Pioneers running club may use your photographs to share on social media. If you do not wish for this to happen please contact a member of the committee
- If I leave any of my personal belongings at Clapham PiONEERs club night during any training session I do so at my own risk.
Agreement to terms and conditions of the disclaimer
I hereby agree to the terms for non-members of Clapham PiONEERs run club and in signing this form I declare that I have read all of the information set out above and that it is true and accurate.