Who we Are
We are a friendly, inclusive and sociable running club based in Clapham Old Town, providing motivation and support to our members; we are made up of a mixture of both competitive and non-competitive runners. We meet on Tuesdays, which is our club night, but often provide additional events as well as frequently attending races and other events together as a club.
We hope to use our passion for running to build friendships, provide encouragement and support, and improve ourselves regardless of age, race, cultural differences, gender, pace or experience.
What we Believe
- Running can improve people’s physical and mental health and supports a healthy lifestyle.
- A supportive environment can help people to improve their fitness, and achieve their goals.
- A running club can help people to feel part of a community.
- People of all running abilities have the right to be part of a running club.
What we want to Achieve
- To be a recognised as an integral part of our local community.
- To give something back to our local community.
- To increase the number of people in our local area who are passionate about running, and staying fit and healthy.
- To support all our members to achieve their running and fitness goals.
- To ensure all our members feel part of a supportive community club.